2007-04-19

Automapic.com update

I got round to doing some more site work. GPS path performance has been optimised, but the biggest update has been addressing the scalability issues that have really slowed down the adding /deleting of markers (itinerary points, people and locations). Everything should be back to being nice and slick. Please email me if there are any issues at all with the site.

This journey is the first testing of automapic.com so thanks for bearing with some of the teething problems.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crudson! Do you guys have anything planned in LA? I'm in LA for the weekend and was hoping to pass on my enthusiasm and maybe share some food! let me know! cheers! 30mpg

Crudson said...

Hi :)

I got your etalk PM. We'd love to meet up. I need to grab a snooze then I will send you a PM on there...

Anonymous said...

Tramp
You are being rubbish in updating your blog.
Rodders