2007-05-03

Review video

I made a little video last night. It's my first go using Windows Movie Maker, so excuse the roughness. It is quite an intuitive program to use, but I have never had a program crash so many times in my life. I estimate perhaps 75 or more crashes during the course of making it. However, enabling idiots like myself to put together little videos is pretty impressive. I do have a Mac too, and next time may try that iMovie thing, if it allows similar results; I have never run it yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the video, Doug.

And especially good work on listening to Ride, The Wonderstuff and Inspiral Carpets. Quality, quality tunes...

Broomers

P.S Where did you get the Union Jack car sticker? I need to get me one of those puppies.

Crudson said...

Gav! Thanks for the comments.

I got the stickers off an ebay seller in the UK called isaydingdong. He has many many on sale, but here is the link to the ones I have: http://cgi.ebay.com/British-Union-Jack-Flag-4in-2in-stickers-Britain-UK_W0QQitemZ8011353289QQihZ019QQcategoryZ36677QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Crudson said...

Hmm that link got truncated. Here is the URL to his ebay store.
http://stores.ebay.com/I-Say-Ding-Dong-Decals-Stickers

Anonymous said...

Cheers mate, I will investigate!

Gav

Anonymous said...

Hey Doug,

I like the video. Was that Texas Mike in some of those pictures? If so, I miss him. Can't wait to see more pics. Ttyl.

Chrissy